Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog. This little slice of heaven is meant to serve as a "sketchbook" for my design work as well as my illustrations. Hopefully you will enjoy what you see here.

If you'd like to see more finished collection of my work, download the PDF here.

If you are interested in hiring me as a freelancer, click here to send me an email.

12.09.2010

#Illustration: Merry Christmas


I just finished this illustration for Webb AV's Christmas card that they will be sending out in the next few days. It was a lot of fun to illustrate something specific to them and the industry they operate in.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Its a great Blog.It is the work of skilled developers to create effective solutions in all types of programming languages that could run with different server software and any databases. So try the website design Philadelphia services today for best results.